As COVID-19 spreads freely through the state, more Alaskans have either had it or know someone who has. We want to know what your experience has been. What were your symptoms? Did you recover at home or in the hospital?
Join host Dr. Justin Clark and community physicians. Please call in with your comments and questions.
HOST: Dr Justin Clark, MD, FACS
- Dr. Ben Westley, M.D.
- Dr. Tracy Slager, DO, ATC
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10:00 – 11:00am)
- Send email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, December 9, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, December, 2020, at 8:00 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: