The last 16 months have changed the way many of us live our lives. Perhaps the biggest impact has been on our social lives, as lockdowns and limits on gatherings forced us into isolation. For many single people, this put traditional dating on hold. Co-author of Dating Radar Bill Eddy discusses how to re-enter the world of dating and spot the warning signs of a high-conflict person.
HOST: Prentiss Pemberton
- Bill Eddy, co-author of Dating Radar: Why Your Brain Says Yes to The One Who Will Make Your Life Hell
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10 to 11 a.m.).
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: