Approximately one in eight couples are affected by infertility in the United States, and this number is increasing each year.
A reproductive endocrinology physician provides advanced infertility procedures. In Alaska, many patients must travel out of state for the treatment.
But Alaska does have some infertility services to bridge the gap — and provide much needed evaluation and treatment options closer to home.
HOST: Dr. Jillian Woodruff
- Rhianne Christopherson, APRN, Full Moon Fertility and Reproduction, LLC
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: