Alaska’s food and restaurant culture is a massive and ever-shifting adhesive for the local economy, serving and effecting both customers and business owners alike. But why is it so crucial? And how are local restaurant and food truck owners riding the wave back to success during COVID? Join host, Justin Williams, with two champions of the local restaurant community to discuss our food culture here in Alaska.
HOST: Justin Williams
- Sheena Goughnour, Owner of Gelatte
- Jason Anderson, Owner of MELT
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10-11 a.m.)
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (E-mails may be read on air).
- Post your comment or question below (Comments may be read on air).
- LIVE (RECORDED) : Monday, September 20, 2021 at 10 a.m.
- RE-AIR: Monday, September 20, 2021 at 8 p.m.
- PODCAST: Available on this page after the program.