Addiction and recovery are two sides of a heavy coin. September is National Recovery Month, so this week on Hometown Alaska, we’ll learn how substance addiction contributes to recidivism and how to celebrate recovery and support sobriety and sober-curious lifestyles.
- Recover Alaska resources and frequently asked questions
- Anchorage Health Department substance misuse resources
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services Office of Substance Misuse and Addiction Prevention
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10-11 a.m.)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (E-mails may be read on air).
- Post your comment or question below (Comments may be read on air).
- LIVE (RECORDED) : Monday, September 27, 2021 at 10 a.m.
- RE-AIR: Monday, September 27, 2021 at 8 p.m.