Author Dan Millman’s first book, “The Way Of The Peaceful Warrior,” introduced readers to the idea that the moment is all that really exists and that the quality of our moments become the quality of our lives. Millman’s new book, “Peaceful Heart, Warrior Spirit,” explains how people can use the “peaceful warrior way” to transform their lives.
HOST: Prentiss Pemberton
- Dan Millman, author, Peaceful Heart, Warrior Spirit: The true story of my spiritual quest
Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2021, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2021, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: