Our early childhood experiences set the stage for how we feel about, and engage with, the world as adults. In “Making Your Crazy Work for You: From trauma and isolation to self-acceptance and love,” the authors explain that by confronting and understanding the root causes of our unhelpful behavior, we can learn how to embrace healthy and fulfilling relationships with ourselves and others. Author Dr. Mark Borg discusses how to understand and overcome early childhood experiences and accept ourselves without shame.
HOST: Prentiss Pemberton
- Dr. Mark Borg, co-author, Making Your Crazy Work for You
Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2021, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2021, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: