The Alaska Public Media Membercard is an exciting benefit of Membership that entitles you to 2-for-1 benefits at over 70 restaurants and cultural attractions in Southcentral Alaska.
The Membercard is yours for a contribution of $100 or more, and is valid for 12 months.
Importantly, a donation of any amount still makes you a “member” of Alaska Public Media, but the Membercard is available only to those who contribute $100 or more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- HOW DO I GET A MEMBERCARD? Become a member or renew your Alaska Public Media membership with a gift of $100 or more and we’ll send you a Membercard within 6-8 weeks of receiving your first payment. Your Membercard expiration date will be assigned to reflect 12 full months of use from the time you receive it.
Click here to become a member of Alaska Public Media.
- MEMBERCARD CUSTOMER SERVICE Call 1-800-423-7645
- WHERE IS THE LIST OF PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS AND ATTRACTIONS? You will receive a directory at the time you receive your membercard. For the most up-to-date list, click here. For a current directory, email Melissa Novinska-Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW DOES THE MEMBERCARD WORK? To use the card, present it when paying your bill. Participating restaurants will zero out the least expensive of two entrees. Cultural attractions will give you two admissions for the price of one. They will then mark off their business code on the back of the MemberCard indicating that you have used it at that establishment.
- HOW MANY TIMES CAN I USE THE MEMBERCARD AT EACH LOCATION? You can use your MemberCard once at each participating business or venue.