2019 Local Content and Service Report
EEO Public File
- FY19 Audited Financials
- FY19 990 Tax Return
- KAKM 2019 Annual Financial Report
- KSKA 2019 Annual Financial Report
Governing Documents and Policies
Updated March 1, 2016.
Journalism Policies and Standards
- Alaska Public Media & KTOO Launches New At-Home Learning TV Schedule September 7 on 360 North (August 28, 2020)
- Alaska Public Media Receives NATAS NW Regional Emmy for Environmental Program and Citation for Outstanding Community Outreach (June 10, 2020)
- Alaska Public Media Hires Anne Garrett to Lead Special Development Campaigns (May 29, 2020)
- Alaska Public Media Responds to Governor’s Vetoes (April 7, 2020)
- Alaska Public Media To Broadcast PBS Educational Content for Kids Pre-K Through Grade 12 on KAKM TV During School Closure Beginning Monday, March 30 (March 27, 2020)
- Alaska Public Media Welcomes Two New Hosts to Statewide Radio Program Line One (September 3, 2019)
- Alaska Public Media Partners with Bright by Text to Deliver Developmental Games and Tips Right to Parents’ Cell Phones for Free (June 4, 2019)
- Alaska Public Media Receives $65,000 Grant to Help Design PBS KIDS Educational Resources (March 28, 2019)
- Alaska Public Media receives $500,000 grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (February 5, 2019)
- CPB, PBS Partner With Alaska Public Media to Support Early Science and Literacy Learning (December 12, 2018)
- Alaska Public Media hires Linda Wei as Chief Content Officer (November 9, 2018)
To receive copies of the audited financial statement or 990, please contact Patsy Parker at 907.550.8414 or email email@example.com.
If you want to know more, please Contact Us.