Every successful charitable organization depends on a core of faithful patrons whose commitment surpasses that of the customary gift. At Alaska Public Media, the Leadership Circle is that core. Leadership Circle members are individuals, couples, families and businesses who have the vision and desire to support Alaska Public Media in a way that substantially impacts the future of our mission to serve.
Alaska Public Media’s generous Leadership Circle donors, giving $1,000 or more annually, make possible the independent journalism and engaging programming Alaskans rely on. It also supports our Educational Outreach in the community. We recognize donors who make significant contributions to Alaska Public Media in our giving circles, where donors receive exclusive benefits, updates and invitations to behind-the-scenes events.
Leadership Circle Levels & Benefits
President’s Society – annual giving $10,000 or more
All benefits of Visionary, Advocate, and Patron levels plus:
- Private luncheon with CEO & President
- Name included in station guide (with member approval)
Visionaries – annual giving $5,000-$9,999
All benefits of Advocate & Patron levels plus:
- Recognition on KSKA radio and KAKM TV (both) for 12 months. (with member approval)
- Once a year promotional gift. (if desired)
- Opportunity to observe select recording/production of local programs as private, behind-the-scenes guests.*
Advocates – annual giving $2,500-$4,999
All benefits of Patron level plus:
- Recognition on either KSKA radio or KAKM TV (select one) for 12 months. (With member approval)
- Printed station guide mailed to you monthly.
- Inclusion in AKPM Insider Experience Club – opportunities to preview and review upcoming television programs with possible publishing of your review (mix of virtual and in-person*).
- Annual social gathering with other major donors and AKPM leadership and program show hosts. *
Patrons – annual giving $1,000-$2,499
- KSKA Day (upon request) – one approved personal message aired five times on radio on a single day during the calendar year. KSKA Days are exclusive to one donor a day, so reservations are based on availability. You may use your message to recognize a birthday, anniversary, graduation, or special event within guidelines. Go to KSKA Day to request your day.
- Station tour of the Alaska Public Media facilities upon request. *
- Member Card upon request.
- Access to AK Passport.
- A summary of your donations for tax purposes sent to you each January.
- Early invitations to community engagement events.
- Annual invite to State of the Station event.
- Printed Annual Report to the Community mailed to you.
- E-version of station guide emailed to you.
- Leadership Circle Vlog link sent to you as released.
* Once gatherings are safe to be held in the pandemic era