Support While You Shop
You can support Alaska Public Media, at no cost to you, just by shopping. Amazon & Fred Meyer choose what nonprofits to donate to based entirely on what you tell them to support, and how much you shop with them. Please consider naming Alaska Public Media, so you know that every time you check out, you’ve made a gift, and it costs you nothing.
If you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to a charity of your choice! There is no cap on the amount Amazon will donate, and almost every physical product sold by the company is eligible. Digital goods are not included, but that may be in the future. Please sign up today.
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Log in using your usual Amazon username and password. If you do not have an Amazon account, please create one.
- Select your charity of choice. Go to the bottom of the screen and type “Alaska Public Media” in the search box under “pick your own charitable organization”, then hit the search button.
- Click the “Select” button next to our name. Once you have made your selection, Amazon will remember your choice and return you to the Amazon Smile homepage, where you can shop as you normally do. Please note that you must return to smile.amazon.com each time you shop in order for us to receive donations. There will be no additional charges added to your purchase price because of the charitable contribution.
- Sign up for Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to ALASKA PUBLIC MEDIA at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
- Search for us by name or by our non-profit number 82698
- Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Alaska Public Media earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.