The Pebble Mine prospect has generated strong opinions and acrimony. But what about the basic facts
? With all the debate, getting straight information hasn’t been easy. On the next Talk of Alaska, guest host Charles Wohlforth leads a discussion with experts who can explain what we know about Pebble, and what we don’t.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Christian Schardt, professor of economic geology, UAA
- Daniel Schindler, professor of aquatic and fisheries sciences, University of Washington
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.