A 4,000-mile trek by two people just out of college is one thing. Repeating that kind of adventure with two kids is something else altogether. Hig and Erin of Ground Truth Trekking have finished their Cook Inlet expedition and they have a new book out.
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Erin McKittrick, author, “Small Feet, Big Land: Adventure, Home and Family on the Edge of Alaska” and “A Long Trek Home: 4000 Miles by Boot, Raft and Ski”
- Bretwood Higman, co-founder, Ground Truth Trekking
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.