Radiation from Fukushima
They’re having trouble sealing up the leaking nuclear power plants in Japan and they’re also having trouble disclosing what is going on there. Is this a reason to distrust Alaska seafood?
- Woods Hole: How Radioactive is Our Ocean?
- EPA: Laws & Regulation | Radiation Protection
- Vital Choice Seafoods
- Alaska Safe Seafood Scan Network: Viability Survey
HOST: Steve Heimel, Alaska Public Radio Network
- Professor Doug Dasher, Environmental Oceanographer, University of Alaska Fairbanks School of Fisheries and Ocean Science
- Dr. John Kelley, Professor Emeritus, University of Alaska Fairbanks, former Director, Naval Arctic Research Laboratory
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.