Flying blind. No Alaska pilot wants to, but sometimes it happens. And sometimes it’s not on an established flight corridor. A new terrain mapping effort is underway, and it’s not just aviators who will benefit.
HOST: Steve Heimel
- Kevin Gallagher, USGS Core Science Systems
- Nick Mastrodicasa, Alaska-DOT, project lead
- Chris Noyles, BLM, Civil Applications Committee, Alaska liaison
- UAF Cooperative Extension Office (with information on food preservation safety)
- National Center for Home Food Preservation – an info-depot on all things related to food safety
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.