February rain in Fairbanks, breaking a no snow record in Anchorage and off the charts warmth in the Arctic. Alaska is blowing its reputation as the land of ice and snow.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Brian Brettschneider, climatologist
- Rick Thoman, climate expert, National Weather Service
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.