Alaska’s many mystery writers must be doing something right, because a whole lot of their colleagues are about to come visiting. A national convention of mystery writers happens this month, and many of those writers are also headed out to villages across the state. What’s your guess on why Alaska is such a popular setting for mysteries?
HOST: Steve Heimel
- Dana Stabenow, Homer resident and author of the Kate Shugak mystery series
- John Straley, Sitka resident and author of the Cecil Younger mysteries
- Live callers statewide
LIVE BROADCAST: Tue, Sep 18 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.