This week Dr. Woodard discusses Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS), Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) and the physical, mental, behavioral, and learning disabilities they visit upon the children and families hit by this preventable disease. Joining Dr. Woodard is Nancy Whitney, a clinical director from the University of Washington, working in FASD treatment and management cases and issues.
Download Audio (MP3, 60 min)
- University of Washington School of Medicine – Fetal Alchohol & Drug Unit
- University of Washington – Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Diagnostic and Prevention Network
- National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Nancy L. Whitney, M.S. Clinical Director Seattle Parent-Child Assistance Program, University of Washington
- Live Callers
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, August 4, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, August 4, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: