Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men. This week on Line One, Anchorage urologist, Dr. Robert Allen joins Dr. Woodard to talk about preventing, diagnosing, treating and the symptoms of prostate cancer.
- CDC: Prostate Cancer Screening Decision Guide (PDF)
- National Cancer Institute: Prostate Cancer
- CDC: Prostate Cancer
- Line One: Prostate cancer and robotic surgery (24 Nov 2008)
Download Audio (MP3)
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, August 17, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, August 17, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health
HEALTH CARE REFORM LINKS: