With the holiday food temptations and parties pretty much over, a lot of us are now pursuing resolutions seeking weight loss, better physical fitness and a more active life style. Today the Better Business Bureau office for Alaska issued a warning to health seeking consumers to make certain their desire for physical fitness doesn’t result in financial injury.
- Better Business Bureau in Alaska, Oregon & Western Washington
- State of Alaska: Alaska Business License Search
- President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports
- State of Alaska: Regulations of Dietitians and Nutritionists
- NIH: Office of Dietary Supplements
Len Anderson, KSKA – Anchorage
Download Audio (MP3)