Seizures will affect one in every ten people in the U.S. during their lifetime and yet, seizures remain poorly understood by the public. This afternoon on Line One Your Health Connection host Dr. Thad Woodard talks to you and Wasilla neurologist Dr. Jeffrey Sponsler about seizures and epilepsy.
- MedlinePlus: Epilepsy
- American Epilepsy Society (AES)
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Valley Neuroscience Center: Dr. Jeffrey Sponsler
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Jeffrey L. Sponsler, Wasilla neurologist
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: