- Legislative attempts to split oil and gas taxes.
- Legislature continues to grapple with campaign finance reform.
- Anchorage Assembly reviews insurance policy of former mayor.
- Sen. Mark Begich (D-AK) calls for ending military’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy regarding gays and lesbians.
- The growth of Medicaid recipients in the state.
- The start of the Iditarod.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Michael Carey. Freelance editorial writer. Anchorage Daily News.
- Matthew Felling. Anchor/Reporter. KTVA – TV
- Paul Jenkins. Blogger. The Anchorage Daily Planet.
- Brendan Joel Kelley. Associate Editor. The Anchorage Press.
KSKA (FM) BROADCAST: Friday, March 12 at 2:30 p.m. and Saturday, March 13 at 6:00 p.m.
KAKM (TV) BROADCAST: Friday, March 12 at 9:00 p.m. and Saturday, March 13 at 5:00 p.m.
- Send e-mail to anchorageedition [at] kakm [dot] org
- Post your comment or question below.