The Alaska Department of Public Safety released on Tuesday afternoon the names of the victims and survivors of a plane that crashed north of Dillingham on Monday night.
The four survivors were transported to Providence Hospital in Anchorage with varying degrees of injuries. The survivors are as follows:
– William “Willy” Phillips, Jr., 13
– Sean O’Keefe, 54
– Kevin O’Keefe
– Jim Morhard of Alexandria, Virginia
The deceased are identified as:
– Senator Theodore “Ted” Stevens, 86 of Anchorage, Alaska
– Theron “Terry” Smith, 62 of Eagle River, Alaska (Pilot)
– William “Bill” Phillips, Sr.
– Dana Tindall, 48 of Anchorage, Alaska
– Corey Tindall, 16 of Anchorage, Alaska
All next of kin have been notified, the department said in a statement. The bodies of the deceased have been recovered and will be transported to Anchorage.