This week on Line One: Your Health Connection pediatric oncologist, Dr. Laura Schulz joins host Dr. Woodard to discuss common cancers facing kids in Alaska. How has pediatric cancer care changed in Alaska in the last 10 years? How is pediatric cancer different from adult cancer? What do we now know about the long-term outcomes of pediatric cancer survivors? Participate in the live call-in Monday at 2:00 pm.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Laura Schulz, pediatric oncologist, Children’s Hospital Seattle and Providence Hospital Alaska. Board Certified: Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Pediatrics; Medical/Professional
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, October 11, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, October 11, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.