This week on Line One, host Dr. Woodard and his guests Susan Lemagie and Jeanne Anderson discuss personalized breast cancer risk, diagnosis and treatment. Susan Lemagie is a gynecologist in Palmer, Alaska and a breast cancer survivor herself. Jeanne Anderson is the Medical Director of Oncology Research at Providence Alaska Medical Center. Participate in the conversation about personalized breast cancer Monday at 2:00 pm on Line One: Your Health Connection. The program will not repeat tonight at 7:00 pm.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network: Patient Guidelines
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- National Cancer Institute: Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Chronicles, blog of Lillie Shockney, RN, Associate Professor of Beast Cancer at John’s Hopkins School of Medicine
- To register for breast cancer conference, call 212-8541 (health care professionals) or 212-2785 (breast cancer survivors)
Past Line One programs on Breast Cancer:
- Line One: Screening for Breast Cancer (30 Aug 2010)
- Line One: Assessing Medical Information (20 Dec 2009)
- Line One: Breast Cancer (21 Sept 2009)
- Line One: Envision the Rhythms of Life (11 May 2009)
- Line One: Breast cancer awareness with Lillie Shockney (13 Oct 2008)
- Line One: Breast Imaging Advancements (14 July 2008)
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Susan Lemagie, gynecologist in Palmer, Alaska; Vice Chair, Nominated Chair for the American College of Obstetricians/Gynecologists District VIII; breast cancer survivor
- Jeanne Anderson, MD, Medical Director Oncology Research, Providence Alaska Medical Center
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, October 18, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, October 18, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.