Hosts Mark Muro and Jean Paal are joined by actors Adam Lincoln and Daniel Alvarez and director Steven Hunt to talk about UAA’s upcoming production of Accidental Death of an Anarchist, which opens Feb. 11. Dario Fo‘s play tells the story of a certified madman who, disguised as a judge, takes over a police station turning all those in authority into fools and ultimately asks the question of who, truly, is mad and who is sane.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Mark Muro, theater critic, actor, playwright
- Jean Paal, theater critic
- Adam Lincoln, actor, Accidental Death of an Anarchist
- Daniel Alvarez, actor, Accidental Death of an Anarchist
- Steven Hunt, director, Accidental Death of an Anarchist
ORIGINAL BROADCAST: Fri, February 4, 2011 at 2:45 p.m.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Stage Talk updates automatically — via e-mail, RSS or podcasts