Migraines are chronic headaches that can cause significant pain for hours or even days. Symptoms can be so severe that all you can think about is finding a dark, quiet place to lie down. This week on Line One: Your Health Connection, host Dr. Woodard welcomes Anchorage neurologist, Dr. Marci Troxell to talk about the various types of migraines, common causes and triggers.
- PubMed Health: Migraine
- Mayo Clinic: Ocular migraine: What causes it?
- May Clinic: Chronic daily headaches
- National Headache Foundation
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Marci Troxell, Anchorage neurologist
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, March 14, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, March 14, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.