Wednesday, July 13 at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm
There’s an information and interaction party going on worldwide. Why should Alaskans care? What does social media mean to you? Should you dive in or can you ignore it? We’ll try to answer these and other questions. Join the conversation on Hometown, Alaska hosted by Peter Dunlap-Shohl.
- A no-nonsense guide to sharing and promoting content on Twitter
- The New York Times: Got Twitter?
- Webopedia: Twitter Dictionary: a Guide to Understanding Twitter Chat
- YouTube: Google+
- YouTube: Social Media Revolution
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Peter Dunlap-Shohl, independent journalist, blogger
- Mary Barber, public relations consultant
- Steve Aufrecht, retired UAA Professor, blogger
LIVE: Wed, July 13, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, July 13, 2011 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast
Download Audio (MP3)