The President called for action on domestic energy development, infrastructure upgrades and climate change during his state of the union address. What could it mean for Alaska? U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski will be on hand to discuss how her energy development plans may fit or clash with White House policies over the next four years.
- Lori Townsend
- U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski
- Peter Granitz, APRN, Washington DC correspondent
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.