Public safety and crime prevention will be more challenging for the state’s department of law as budget cuts force closure of district attorney offices in some areas of Alaska. How will prosecutors handle increased caseloads and long distance court proceedings?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Captain Bill Miller-Crime Suppression Division-APD
- Clint Campion, district attorney, Anchorage-Bristol Bay-Aleutians-Pribilof
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.