Working to make community streets safer for pedestrians, bicycle riders and public transit users can revitalize neighborhoods, boost the economy and help residents get more exercise. It also keeps the air cleaner. These ideas are increasingly being built into long range traffic and community design plans and it’s not just a concept for warm climate cities. We’ll discuss new ways of designing transportation plans for trails and roads.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Mark Fenton – MIT Engineer and Transportation expert
- Steve Cleary – of Alaska Trails
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.