This week we’re hearing the 2017 Economic Forecast for Anchorage, presented by the Anchorage Economic Development Corporation. It’s a look at the changes in Anchorage and it’s economy over the last few years, and what we can expect for the future. We’ll first hear from AEDC President and CEO Bill Popp as he presents the economic forecast. Later in the program, we’ll hear from Anchorage mayor Ethan Berkowitz and Lt. Governor Byron Mallott.
- Bill Popp, President & CEO, Anchorage Economic Development Corp.
- Anchorage Mayor Ethan Berkowitz
- Lieutenant Governor Byron Mallott
- AEDC website for the event, including full video of the event with the slideshow
- 2017 AEDC Economic Forecast Report PDF
- 2017 AEDC BCI Report PDF
- 2016 Cost of Living Index Data Report
- 2016 “Live Work Play” Report Card
RECORDED: Wednesday, Februrary 01, 2017 at the Dena’ina Center.