For many Americans, the PBS documentary on the Vietnam war brings up memories of past divisions between those who supported sending U.S. military and those who did not. It was an emotional topic for families and as the number of war casualties grew, so did the protests across the country.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Michael Carey – longtime Alaska reporter
- John Spitzberg – Veteran and member of Veterans for Pecae
- Bil Bartee – Vietnam veteran and protestor
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.