Immigration has been in the news a lot this year. Most of the coverage involves undocumented immigrants. But what does it take to cross the border legally? The requirements for entry into the U.S. can vary widely from one country to the next and it can be surprisingly hard.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Vered Mares – recently helped her husband through the process.
- Lea McDermid McKenna – immigration attorney.
- Indra Arriaga – immigration advocate
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.