The state health care system has been stretched thin by rising rates of addiction, a growing need for more mental health treatment beds and Medicaid expansion. These needs were
under the budget lens during the legislative session. How will health care providers meet the challenge of treating sick Alaskans during the funding crunch?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Valerie Davidson – Commissioner, Alaska Health and Social Services
- Nancy Merriman – Executive Director, Alaska Primary Care Association
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.