Thursday on Alaska News Nightly:
COVID-19 has shut down fish processing plants and threatens the billion-dollar Bering Sea pollock season. And, Governor Dunleavy says he’ll work with the Biden Administration but vows to oppose any blocks to development. Plus, more people in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta have received the COVID-19 vaccine than have tested positive for the virus.
Reports tonight from:
- Liz Ruskin in Washington D.C.
- Hope McKenney in Unalaska
- Andrew Kitchenman in Juneau
- Anna Rose MacArthur and Greg Kim in Bethel
- Kavitha George in Anchorage
- Claire Stremple in Haines
- and Eric Stone in Ketchikan
Send news tips, questions or comments to email@example.com.