A year and a half after COVID-19 shut down America, it seems to be as strong as ever. The numbers continue to rise and our hospitals are overflowing once again. What do we need to know about the Delta variant and breakthrough infections? Does vaccine effectiveness fade? What’s the story on booster shots and unverified treatments?
HOST: Dr. Justin Clark
- Dr. Ben Westley
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
- Send an email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2021, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2021, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: