Alaska’s COVID case rate appears to be improving, but omicron remains a concern for vulnerable populations in and outside of Anchorage. On the second installment of Alaska Public Media’s Talk to Your Neighbor series, Prentiss Pemberton speaks with Mountain View Health Services to learn how they’re encouraging vaccination and addressing concerns in the community.
HOST: Prentiss Pemberton
- Dr. Jonathan Van Ravenswaay, medical director, Mountain View Health Services
- Jessica Cabrera, business manager, Mountain View Health Services
- Connie Quinoveva, clinic manager, Mountain View Health Services
- Felicia Fleming, Patient and Community Relations Director, Mountain View Health Services
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
Send an email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2022, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2022, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: